Dekada S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw, 1 Franciszka Klimczaka Street, 02-797 Warsaw, entered into the National Court Register by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw under the KRS number: 0000428913 (”Administrator”), in connection with the entry into force on 25th of May 2018 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 2th of 7 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free flow of such data and the repeal of the Directive 95/46 / EC (the General Data Protection Regulation) (”GDPR”) hereby informs that it may process your data as a personal data Administrator if there is an appropriate legal basis for it.
Therefore, the Administrator informs that:
1. Your personal data may be processed for the purposes necessary: (i) to execute a contract to which you are a party or (ii) to act upon your request prior to the conclusion of a contract or (iii) to fulfill the legal obligation of the Administrator or (iv) for legitimate interests of the Administrator; and (v) on the basis of your consent - for purposes consistent with the consent given by you;
2. The provided data can be processed on the basis of Art. 6 item 1 let. a), let. b), c) and let. f) of the GDPR;
3. Personal data may be stored for a period necessary to achieve the above purposes, while in the case of processing personal data, for the legally justified purposes of the Administrator, for the time of their implementation. In the case of data processing with your consent - storage of personal data will take place until the withdrawal of the consent;
4. You have the right to request access to your personal data from the Administrator, to rectify, delete or limit the processing of data;
5. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing which was carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal;
6. You have the right to file a complaint with the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (GIODO) (and since the date of creating the new office - to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection), if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the law;
7. Personal data come from the person to whom the data pertains;
8. Providing the data is voluntary.
I give my consent for the Administrator to provide me with commercial and marketing information by electronic means, including e-mails.